"Veni Vidi Vici"

Posted by Noel R.N. at Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday, August 18, 2008



My Lakbayan grade is C+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

I tried the Lakbayan: How much of the Philippines have you visited? quiz through the suggestion of my friend Gina. She thought I could get an A with the places I've been to around the Philippines but I only got a C+. As a "lakwatsero", I have yet to visit many places in the Philippines like Palawan, Camarines Sur, Leyte and Samar, the Bicol Region, the rest of Mindanao (hope it will still be part of the Philippines), and THE place to see, the picturesque islands of Batanes.

Traveling around the Philippines before I leave this country has always been my goal. I have always wanted to see the beautiful places of my country before I live in a foreign country in the next couple of years.

I just learned through this quiz that there is so much in the Philippines to conquer with so little time. But I don't easily give up, I know I will be able to visit those places someday. I just don't know when but I know I can and I will.

0 comments:

Generated image